Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Tracer: additional trim flights

This morning I did additional trim flights via airplane towing.
Now speed increase is much butter, but still far away from that what I expect from a F3F competition plane :-(... 


Next weekend is the Wasserkuppe F3F Open. 
My Tracer is still quite slow, additionally losts a lot of its little speed in turns.
Ok, I did not expect to be within the "Top 50%" for my first F3Fcompetition, but now I think I can be be happy not to be the tail light.

2 comments:

  1. Follow this thread:
    http://www.f3news.fr/les-news-du-materiel-f3f-f27/reglages-dynamic-tracer-t3531.htm#47079
    You're not alone! Cheers. Reto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reto, thanks for your sympathy ;-). I have a little issue - I do not speak French and result of Google translation is quite poor ;-(...

    Will ask a colleague next week to translate.

    Cheers, Tom

    ReplyDelete