Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Wasserkuppe F3F Open

Competition was cancelled because of bad weather 





Saturday morning, Fulda Quelle on arrival

Briefing(s)
First at 9:00am, second at 11:00am, third at 1:00pm at last for today at 3:00pm



Good wind at Abtsrodaer Kuppe, gusts up to 20m/s - but heavy rain and very little sight range


Sunday around 11:00am, march to Westhang, still no good sight range with very little wind

We all wait for better conditions





Dieter measures wind - ~ 3m/s - GO

Final briefing at Westhang


No more photos as I have start number 1.
When I should start, competition was cancelled because of too little. What a pitty!!!



As I had choosen my Organic 2.5m for these little wind it was no problem to fly some rounds with this little winds around us.
Good thing - I fly at Wasserkuppe since 30 years more or less sporadically, but that's the first time where I flew at Westhang ;-)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment